ZipLine at Piiholo Ranch - Maui Zipline Tours
Piiholo Ranch Maui Zip Line Tours
The Maui Zip Line Tours offered with Piiholo Ranch Zipline are some of the most exciting and unforgettable Hawaii Activities available! Piiholo Ranch boasts the absolute longest zipline in all of Hawaii!
Piiholo Ranch Zipline is situated on an 800 acre cattle ranch that’s currently working. It’s located at an elevation of 2,000 feet and offers visitors bicoastal ocean vistas. During these Maui Activities, participants may view a gigantic eucalyptus forest with a wide variety of aboriginal plant and tree species. Hawaii Zip Line Tours gives you the chance to see colorful widespread Hawaiian birds at Piiholo Ranch. Piiholo Ranch is even home to a preserve and nursery for Hawaii’s state bird, the endangered Nene goose.
This Maui Zip Line Tour’s course features six lines and the Tango Tower. The ziplines that are at Piiholo Ranch Zipline range from 480 feet to 2,800 feet.
Book exciting Maui Activities such as Hawaii Zip Line Tours today to ensure that you have the best Hawaii vacation ever! Be sure to reserve Piiholo Ranch Zipline Tours as soon as possible, as they are some of the most popular Hawaii Activities.
4 Line Zip Tour:
- Includes lines 1, 2, 3 and 6 ranging from 420 feet to over 1,000 feet in length
- Zipline heights range from 42 feet to almost 200 feet above the ground
- Lines 1-3 take off from 42-foot high towers
- Accessed across a 317-foot suspension bridge
- Almost 2 hours of fun zipping across trees, gulches and green ranchland
- Going 2 at a time, side-by-side on a dual-line course
5 Line Zip Tour:
- Includes lines 1,2,3,4 and 5
- Lines 1-4 take off from 42-foot high towers
- Line 5 starts at ground level on Piiholo Hill and is 2,800 feet long – the longest side-by-side zipline in the state
- Accessed across a 317-foot long, 75-foot high suspension bridge
- Almost 3 hours of fun zipping across trees, gulches and green ranchland
- Zipline 1-3 are the same as on the 4 Line Tour, but it heads
in a different direction at line 4, zipping down a 1,420-foot
line to the base of Piiholo Hill
- A ranch vehicle will take you to the top of Piiholo Hill from where you’ll enjoy spectacular views of Maui
- Final zip is a grand finale, which is at times 600 feet high
Note: For those who don’t wish to zip with family or friends on the tour, walk-along tours are available.
- Where and When:
- All zipline guests check in at the Piiholo Ranch Zipline check-in building, located at 799 Piiholo Rd, Makawao, HI 96768.
The 4 Line Zip is offered at 9:00 am and 2:00 pm.
The 5 Line Zip is offered at 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm.
Check-in is 45 minutes before your tour.
- Must be 8 years or older to participate in the Piiholo Ranch Zipline course. Must wear closed-toed shoes.
- Participants must be at least 8 years old.
Children between 8-15 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on tour. Adolescents between 16 & 17 years old must have a parent or guardian sign a waiver to participate.
Weight must be between 75 - 275 pounds for ziplining. Weight limits are strictly enforced and each guest will be weighed at check-in.
All participants must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity and be able to walk over uneven, muddy terrain, as well as ascend and descend steeply inclined terrain and/or short climbs.
Participants must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries.
All guests must sign a waiver to participate.
Pregnant women are not allowed to zipline.
Participants must not scuba dive within 24 hours before the tour.
- Special Notes:
- Special Notes
- Operation Days:
- 4 line - approx. 2 hrs
5 line - approx. 3 hrs
- Tour Operator:
- Piiholo Ranch
- 4 line - max 12 guests
5 line - max 10 guests
Safe, secure on-line booking system
with validated privacy protection.
Money Back Guarantee
Receive a full refund if cancellation is made at least 48 hours in advance.
Advance Booking Satisfaction
Avoid sell outs and price increases. Relax knowing
your activities are reserved and guaranteed.